An AZUBI program is a vocational training program or apprenticeship where a student
attends school and works simultaneously, Applicants will apply to companies that are
ceritified as IHK(Industrie und Handelskammer) to train students.
Students earn both theoretical and practical knowledge at the same time, even get paid
during there training where students are offered with stipend every month. This training
program usually starts September 1st of every year.
Upon completion of a vocational training programme, you become a skilled employee. skilled
employee are in demand in germany and earn more money for their work compared to unskilled
workers, so completing a vocational program in germany is an important step towards building
a career in germany.
AZUBI Admission Requirements:
- Gotogermany Application Form
- Declaration Form
- Accomodation Form
- Notarized copy of 10th grade certificate.
- Notarized copy of 12th grade certificate.
- Resume in tabular form with educational background 1st to 12th grade(including photo, percentage of the results of 10th and 12th grade place, date, signature).
- Notarized passport copy
- Passport size photo in good resolution
- B1 certificate(needs to be available before the visa interview).
Steps for admission
- Gotogermany Document checklist
- Skype interview with the client and a conditional offer letter will be issued to students
- AAF(Admission acceptance form) will be sent once all documents have been received by gotogermany.
- AAF needs to be signed by the student within a week
- Students need to pay 25% of the admission fee.
- Ministry of education germany issued foriegn education eligibility letter.
- Students get Ready with B1 certification and VISA processing will start, need to pay 50% of the Admission fees.
- Students get VISA, B1 Certified, Ready to learn B2 , cultural intergration in germany, which is 5 months program in germany where food and accommodation is provided by gotogermany, need to pay the final 25% payment and ready to fly.