1. Initially candidate send resume along with registration form.  The details are screened and processed at our German office to ensure candidates’ eligibility and suitability for this program.
  2. Further a video conference is conducted through Skype with our Germany office for about 30 minutes.
  3. Once the candidate is shortlisted, offer letter will be issued directly from our Germany office and a client conditional offer letter to onboard the candidates on successful completion of B2 level language and necessary visa to commence the Azubi program. 
  4. Then candidate can enroll for A1 language training in any of our centers.

We have a pool of highly qualified German language trainers professionally accredited by TELC (The European Language Certificate) that conducts classroom trainings in German language. The course is designed to obtain A1/A2/B1 certification.  We are also having a library and a video-based learning facility in Chennai for students to practice on German language speaking and listening at their own convenience.

Visa, Flight Ticket, German Training and first five months of accommodation and food after the arrival at Germany is totally covered within the amount paid.

Since, German government is short of professional employees, companies are willing to acquire talent from other countries. As India is well known for young and talented people, they have shown special interest to hire students from India.

Hence, we took the responsibility to acquire students from and take care of end-to-end process including documentation, German language training, payment process.

Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune & Bangalore

Yes, currently we are building an e-learning facility for students who are unable to attend classes at our facilities.

Yes, you can work for 10 hours a week.

Generally, a student is expected to continue studying the field of diploma they chose for.  However, for some reasons if a student wishes to change from one to another, they can do it within 60 days of commencement of the program.  Change of course is permitted only once.  

Yes. All the students selected for Azubi program are entitled for a stipend of Euro 800 every month.  This program starts on 1st September 2020.  

Unfortunately, you will not be able to sponsor anyone being a student.

By end of the program you will have a 2 year work visa that allows you to work full time as a regular professional. Candidates need to check the eligibility for blue card at that time and apply for it individually on their own.

Yes, upon completion of diploma, most of the candidates are absorbed by the intern sponsors on a full-time basis. However, if anyone, for any reason if the sponsor didn’t offer a full-time employment, our company will get them a job.

Company will refund all the fees paid in the unlikely case of visa is rejected.  However, when a candidate provides a false or misleading information in the visa application NO refund is provided.

We give priority to students less than 24 years.  However, for Azubi program we strongly recommend an upper age limit of 30.

Yes, there are end semester breaks during winter and summer.

The entire process will be done within a time frame of 3-4 months.

During the 36 months, stipend will be given for the students as per the criteria mentioned below.

First year   € 850

Second year  € 900

Third year €1000

We have arrangements with third party financial service provider. However, eligibility of financial assistance purely depends on individual and their parents borrowing capacity and repayment ability. Each application is decided on case to case basis solely at the discretion of the provider.

We have aspiring students from gulf region who wants to study in Germany. We have specially designed program called STEP. Please follow the link below:

Yes, you can do study MBBS in Germany. We have specially designed course for you called STEP Program. Please follow the link below for admission process:

Yes, of course, I’m glad that you have enrolled for AR/VR training program with go to Germany. The timing for AR/VR Training Program is

Daily between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm

Morning : 8:30 am to 12:30 pm Classroom Lecture

Afternoon : 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm Practical/Lab

Medical Doctors are one of the most sought after field in Germany. Every year the demand for more doctors is increasing. Especially in the field internal medicine Germany faces a big lack. In addition Germany needs psychiatry, anaesthesiology , orthopedics, accident surgery, neurology, surgery, radiology, children- and youth medicine and geriatric medicine. Assistant Doctors are most difficult to find.
These facts are taken from a nationwide survey made by www.kliniken.de from June 2013.

No, during ICPF it´s not possible to earn money. Students are not allowed to work during the coursework. On special cases students are allowed to do part-time work only during holidays and semester breaks.

Facharztweiterbildung is a study (continuing education) to become a super speciality medical doctor. The studies take 6 to 7 years. During the period most of the hospitals/clinics where you do your Facharztweiterbildung provide money as part of the program. As of 2014, it is around 3500 to 4000€  per month

Facharztweiterbildung  means medical super specialization in certain field of medicine like Surgery, Orthopedic, Pediatrics, Internal medicine, General medicine etc. After a period of 6 to 7 years, once the candidate passes the exam, then will be conferred as Facharzt (Super Speciality Doctor). For some more information see “Can I earn money during medical specialization?”.

We recommends IELTS exam. The IELTS result should be at least 5.0 for all of  College Programs except for 5 Bachelor Programs: For applying to offered Bachelor Programs ≥ 5.5 is required. Find detailed information about IELTS here.


Alternatively you can do TOEFL Test. There you should reach approximately 40 points. For  Bachelor Programs in offer are approximately ≥ 50 points required. Follow this link:


or Pearson PTE Test. There you should reach more then 46 points.

Vocational Training FAQ's

Most international students will likely need to get a german student visa at a german consulate in their country before they can come to germany to study, and also residence permit for studies at the foreigner’s office.

Following documents are required.

1.proof of university admission

2. university conditional admission confirmation letter.

3.proof of financial resource.

Placement ensured training, top companies are in tie up with our team, every student will be given the chance to placements. 

  1. Graduate completed cerificate.
  2. Residence permit upto 18 months to find work relating to their studies.
  3. University degree certificate or official document from your university confirming you can successfully completed your studies.
  4. Document proving you have health insurance
  5. proof you have means of supporting financially.

Yes you need german, people living in germany  definetly need to learn it.

After your vocational training you need to extend your residence permit for 18 months and if your able to find a job that  you’d like to accept, you should apply for a german residence permit or EU Blue Card.you can remain in germany while your application is pending. 

During the skill development and B2 course accommodation will be arranged by us.

AR/VR Training Program

Yes, of course, I’m glad that you have enrolled for AR/VR training program with go to Germany. The timing for AR/VR Training Program is

Daily between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm

Morning : 8:30 am to 12:30 pm Classroom Lecture

Afternoon : 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm Practical/Lab

Yes, of course, I’m glad that you have enrolled for AR/VR training program with us. The timing for our online classes is

Daily between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm

And current day class will be on YouTube the next day.

Yes, we have accommodation facilities for our candidates who wants to do AR/VR training with us and comes from other parts of India. We have tie-up with guest house near our area. You will be provided with breakfast, lunch and dinner for the number of days you stay in the guest house.

The classes are 5 days per week and the timing for AR/VR Training Program is

Daily between 8:30 am and 5:30pm

Morning 8:30 am to 12:30 pm Classroom Lecture

Afternoon 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm Practical/Lab


Job Offers

There are a lot of jobs available for freshers in the IT industry. Depending on your bachelor’s degree, percentage score, subjects of your interest, and your natural flair in any particular aspect of IT (networks, programming, cybersecurity, digital marketing, etc) your chances of success increase. Our expert counselors are available to help you in fitting you on the right path by conducting interviews, tests, or group tasks. Call now and talk to our counselors asap.

Depending on the city, the cost of living, the company, and the role salary varies anywhere between 20,000 Euros to 40,000 Euros.

Educational Offers

Yes and No.  Yes this Rs.30,000 will cover your  application & University selection process.  Most of state Universities in Germany are free of cost except a nominal application fee. Also Germany is offering now more free English taught programs. Living costs is the only thing that needs to be covered by the student. Students need to open a blocked account and deposit 10,236€ (853€ per month) to cover the living costs. Germany also allows students to do part-time jobs (20 hours per week).  The nominal hourly wages are 9.35€/hr.

With us your chances are very good. As we not only help you in the application process for English taught programs also for German taught and as well as in private partner Universities. For English taught programs the chances vary anywhere between 10 to 85% depending on the course selection, seats availability, number of candidates applying, reputation of the university and much more factors.

Yes, Each additional application for an university costs approx.. ₹10,000.  You can buy add on packs.1275

Your chances to Go to Germany are very good as our name suggests. For English based courses we (or no one) can guarantee an 100% admission in any state owned Free universities.  However, for few programs / courses we can help you get the seats.  Talk to our friendly counsellors to find out for your situation.

For all the German taught programs we can give almost a full guarantee for admissions.  Also for most of the German taught programs the tuition fees are ZERO to very minimal.

ou can top up with Add on pack that guarantees a seat through German language.

No, if you wish to study in English it’s not necessary to get an admission however we highly recommend to learn German language as it is the local language of communication & 

  1. Better chance to secure an admission
  2. Easier to get a part-time job
  3. Better chances to get a Job


If you opt to go for a German taught program then to join any bachelors or masters German language level of C1 equivalent is must. So we recommend you to learn the language from now onwards. So you could complete as much level in your home country itself and only higher levels (thereby you save time and money) you can go to Germany and complete them.  Please check our online classes for German here www.iaos.de/learngermanonline 

As per the visa guidelines, foreign students are allowed to do part time

  1. If studying Bachelors/Masters then 20 hours per week (minimum wage as per guidelines is 9.35€ per hour.
  2. During the language program can do part-time during the Semester Breaks.

All the universities we apply for are all Public, State owned and zero to minimal tuition fees and offer English taught programs. Based on the admission outcome we also advice students on the further German taught programs or Private partner Universities.