ICPF – Tech is a pre masters coursework offered by university with the objective of enabling international students for higher studies in Germany, especially master studies. ICPF Tech Program is highly recommended for students those who wish to pursue Master degree in Germany. Upon successful completion of ICPF Tech students are directly eligible for further master studies across any German Universities.
ICPF TECH / ICPF TECH PLUS program is offered in two formats:
This module is meant to strengthen the business awareness in students by familiarizing them with management principles and tools. This will prepare students to perform better in modern-day industry environments and maximizes their opportunities.
- Management and Organization
- Engineering Management
- Project Management
- Production and Operation Management
- Value Engineering
- Strategic Planning Forecasting/Risk/Contengincy/Estimation
- Agile/Lean Product/JIT
- Modern issues in Management
Final Exam: TELC – examination (C1) Hochschule
The final certificate justifies study at public or private universities in Germany.
1.5year stay back option (after completion of masters)
- First Class in Bachelor’s Degree(60%+)
- English Proficiency Test: IELTS 5.0 or Equivalent in TOEFL /PTE.
- ICPF Tech Plus (course Duration: 9 Months). B1 level German required
- GRE is not a pre-requisite
- Gotogermany Application Form
- Declaration form (I apply through…)
- Secondary Schooling or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Higher Secondary or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Consolidated mark sheets from the current University or College (If coursework completed)
- Individual Semester Wise Marksheets
- Provisional Certificate ( Note: We do not accept the course completion certificate as an equivalent)
- Degree Certificate (If applicable)
- Photocopy of passport (front and back page)
- Extra curricular activity certificates (if any)
- Language proficiency test results (Can also be produced before admission but a must for Visa Processing) (IELTS 5.0 or above, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, Cambridge tests are also accepted) .
- German Language Certificate (If any)
- Professional passport size photo graph with good resolution (as Jpeg, Gif, PNG, Tiff etc titled)
- Complete personal details (CV, Resume) as .doc/.docx file or any other editable format.
- Work experience Certificates (If any)