IT Spezialist für Informationssicherheit
Your Role and responsibilities ?
- You will be part of the Our Client’s Computer Emergency Response Team
- You take care of the coordination, evaluation and documentation of incoming information from IT security-related events
- You take over the administration and operation of CERT services and systems, including the maintenance of information channels
- You are responsible for security incident handling, incident processing and documentation, and coordination of relevant stakeholders
- They improve the incident response and general CERT processes
- You will work with specialist teams internally and externally
What should you bring along?
- You have successfully completed your studies (e.g. computer science, business informatics) or equivalent skills and experience based on many years of professional practice in information security
- You bring expert knowledge of information security with you with atleast 3 years working experience in a corporate Emergency Recovery team
- You show your willingness to take part in an extended security check according to SÜG
- You have advanced network knowledge and knowledge in the areas of project management, BSI basic protection,
- Any knowledge of Berlin e-government law is viewed as a bonus.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and reliability, good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- You are characterized by special customer orientation and a structured way of working as well as flexibility