IT system administrator for network technology
Your Role and responsibilities ?
- You plan and shape our digital future in a team.
- You support large projects or take on smaller tasks independently.
- You ensure the operation of IT and continuously improve it.
- You will mainly work with the common tools and solutions from Microsoft and our own developments.
- You take over the evaluation, procurement, installation and maintenance of all technology, such as PCs, servers, telephones, telephone systems and network technology.
- You will be supported by our on-site helpdesk staff.
What do we offer you?
- With a 39-hour week, 29 days of vacation a year and an internal health coach, your well-being and work-life balance are taken care of.
- We pay particular attention to thorough onboarding and structured induction, which will give you a good feeling when you start with us.
- Through regular feedback, access to specialist training and the opportunity to get involved in cross-departmental teams, you can constantly develop yourself
- We value good cooperation. An open and appreciative working environment and a first-name culture await you with us, as well as regular events with your team
- Benefit from attractive staff discounts with numerous well-known brands