IT JOBS FOR FRESHERS AND EXPERIENCED-We have come further to provide an amazing opportunity to IT professionals with experience between 0-5 years to start their careers in Germany. It is not just the career you get but the additional skills you learn.
- No German Language Required.
- No training or Technical Courses Required.
- No Blocked Account is required
We have launched an amazing opportunity for IT professionals with experience between 0-5 years to start their careers in Germany. Currently, we have clients looking for fresh minds that can be trained into various IT streams, It is not just an IT job that you get but the long term career and additional skills you learn working with prestigious clients in Germany. Most of the roles are permanent jobs to work in niche areas of IT. The work culture in Germany is significantly different from that of the Indian workplace. There is a lot of expectations on self-discipline, inclination to learn, applying the learning concepts, thinking out of the box, leadership qualities, team contribution, and much more. Hence we recommend strongly that all our students equip themselves in one of the following additional training so that you are confident during the interview and also after onboarding the job.
I am a fresher? I am struggling hard to get a job here. How will I get a job in Germany?
There are a lot of jobs available for freshers in the IT industry. Depending on your bachelor’s degree, percentage score, subjects of your interest, and your natural flair in any particular aspect of IT (networks, programming, cybersecurity, digital marketing, etc) your chances of success increase. Our expert counselors are available to help you in fitting you on the right path by conducting interviews, tests, or group tasks. Call now and talk to our counselors asap.
How much will be my salary?
Depending on the city, the cost of living, the company, and the role salary varies anywhere between 20,000 Euros to 40,000 Euros.
- Resume preparation at offshore
- Conduct screening interview
- Find prospective employer
- Circulate profiles with over 200 employers
- Shortlist with 3 employers
- Arrange skype /zoom interview
- Get visit visa to attend interview
- attend workshops on Germany on culture / social life style (After face to face interview at Germany )
- Visit near by 2 countries of your choice
- Return to home country
- Process work visa
- Join the employer
Visa for Citizens from other countries
- All necessary documents
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 0 to 5 years of work of experience in your field of study
- Offer letter from germany companies(which gotogermany provides )
- Show proof that you have enough funds to support yourself in the mean time of job search
- Should have medical or travel insurance during your stay for 6 months of visa permit
- From the first day of your stay in Germany health insurance is mandatory
Visa process is completely assisted by gotogermany team to meet the eligibility.
- Valid national passport.
- Proof of residence(Driver’s Licence, Utility Bill(Past 6 months from now)).
- Health insurance.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Proof of Qualification.
- Personal covering letter.
- Police Clearance
- Proof of paid visa fee.
- Declaration of Accuracy of Information.
- Notarized copy of the 10th-grade certificate
- Notarized copy of the 12th-grade certificate
- Notarized copy of other vocational training or further graduation (if any)
- Resume in tabular form with educational background 1st to 12th grade (including photo, percentage of the results of 10th and 12th grade, place, date, signature) as .doc file
- Notarized Passport Copy
- Passport size photo in good resolution