SEIS Bachelor Program qualifies its students in such a way that they are experts of their field, highly practical – oriented subject-related, systematic, scientific and digital expertise. In addition SEIS is character building.
SEIS is a 8 semester Bachelor Program including 1 pre-year. During those 8 semester (4 years) 180 Credit Points (ECTS) can be gained. The study program will be conducted in English language at Schwerin Campus. The first 3 semester of SEIS provide students with a wide range of knowledge as e.g. object-oriented programming, software engineering, business administration, Web technologies, networking, databases, algorithms, basics of mathematics and general skills.
Beginning with 4th Semester students can choose between specialization in
1) software engineering and 2) information security.
1) Software is omnipresent in daily life – from smartphone to electric car. If students choose the specialization in software engineering, they will learn the following contents: structured planning, realization and implementation of software projects as well as the project management and quality assurance.
2) Data protection gets more and more important. Information security is, therefore, an essential part of informatics. When students choose the specialization No.2 about information security,.then they will specialize in the development of software and programming. Security starts during time of product development.
After having completed their studies successfully, participants attain the Bachelor degree.
-Application – Oriented
-Expert know – How
-Choice of main focus: specialization in software engineering or information security (4th- 6th semester)
-Wide range of qualification (General, Advanced, Detailed)
-Interactive live events/ virtual campus
- IAS Application form
- Declaration form (I apply through…)
- Secondary Schooling or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Accommodation request form
- Higher Secondary or equivalent (both front & back page)
- Photocopy of passport (front and back page)
- Extra curricular activity certificates (if any)
- Language proficiency test results (Can also be produced before admission but a must for Visa Processing) (IELTS 5.5 or above, PTE, TOEFL, GRE, Cambridge tests are also accepted) .
- German Language Certificate (If any)
- Professional passport size photo graph with good resolution (as Jpeg, Gif, PNG, Tiff etc titled)
- Complete personal details (CV, Resume) as .doc/.docx file or any other editable format.
Opportunities after SEIS:
Pursue Master Studies or Career – German IT Branches require experts.
Choice of fields afterwards:
e.g. EDV/IT, Game- and App development, traffic/transport/logistics, trade, business consultancy, public administration, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, Freelancer and more
How to apply?
1. Complete the Application Form and send across the required documents, wait for our International office to verify/proof-read your documents (1 to 2 weeks)
2. When accepted students receive Admission Acceptance-From(AAF). It has to be signed and send back to IAS via email as a scanned copy
3. Transfer Fees
5. After Skype-interview IAS sends original admission letter via email copy
6. Apply for Visa
7. Once visa issued, inform IAS student office.
Note: Flight details must be given to IAS College at least two weeks before arrival